Multiplica Talent, a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent is looking for you!
We are currently looking for a Brand Manager, focused on determinate the marketing plan for one of the leaders of the videogames industry worldwide. This includes product planning, launching strategies, funnel management, acquisition, product definition & development, translating data into awesome insights and actionables among others.
You will be the main sponsor of strategies across the company, bringing to the customer a personalized experience across touchpoints, like:
- Develop regional marketing programs that delight people in +37 countries throughout LATAM.
- Create campaign strategies in partnership with the development team that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for customers.
- Establish and use KPIs and goals to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that smash our customers expectations
- Evaluate and advocate new programs and campaigns that elevate and reinforce our positioning.
An experienced cross functional contributor: you bring at least six years of experience in the field with proven results leading cross-discipline groups; bonus points if that XP includes an MBA from a top school.
A marketing pro: you have deep knowledge and a strong track record creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players or consumers in unique and memorable ways. You are savvy creating exceptional briefs and excel in managing tools and techniques for campaign and product development and definition. Strategically you are sharp as a knife.
Strategic and insight-driven: you have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team’s creative ideas; you back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics and stats translating that into actionables and setting up the north for the rest of the teams and organization.
A communicator: you can clearly articulate your vision and inspire others to fulfill that vision as a team. You’re comfortable collaborating, whether in the hallway or via email or messenger pigeon.
A self-starter/proactive: whether you’re working on a new campaign or mastering a new champion, it’s always been your prerogative to learn, practice, improve and repeat; that work ethic keeps you going, even when the way forward isn’t clear
Analytic: you are keen on noticing the missing pieces and then translate that in the creation and development of programs and solutions to better serve our players
A gamer and a geek: gaming is an essential part of your life. You ́ve played many games and can’t think of life without it.
- You will work directly with client.
- Benefits of law and above.
- Extremely innovative environment.
- Entrepreneurship mindset.