The primary role will be to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You will have to plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Multiplica.
You know and understand the Digital Product creation end-to-end and digital marketing because you have worked either at the client side or the agency side of the business. You have had work experience in at least one of this three: insurance, banking, travel, education, Digital Agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, System Engineer, Sales, Marketing and others.
- + 3 years experience in sales and business development of Digital Product and Digital Marketing to different client sectors.
- English level: Advanced (Speaking, listening and reading)
New Business Development
- Identify, prospect and cold call for potential new clients within a specific target market or area geographic to turn this into increased business.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events, conferences representing the company to build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Business Development Planning
- Prepare a business development plan and identify new opportunities all the time with campaigns, events, resources and marketing needs as well as forecast sales targets to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Align all the work to the company’s goal and purpose.
If Interested contact us at email@example.com , and send us your CV, we would really like to meet you soon!