We invite you to join the great family of Multiplica·talent as a the Country Manager for our office in Chile.
In Multiplica Talent we pride ourselves in selecting the best digital professionals and building incredible teams for our clients. We started in 2017 in Mexico City and since then we had an incredible journey and a long track record. We have offices in Mexico, Spain, Colombia, and Peru.
We are looking for a Country Manager to take our Chile operations to the next level. As our Chile Manager you will be responsible for leading operations, sales, partnerships, and candidate experience and support across the country. You will report directly to the Multiplica Talent’s global director and join our international leadership team.
We are looking for a dedicated individual passionate about recruitment in the digital sector. We are looking for a professional who is responsible for defining, supporting and implementing everything related to digital talent identification, selection and assistance for large companies.
What will you do?
- Translate our global strategy into clear and tangible outcomes for the country.
- Build targets and monitor the country’s performance.
- Manage the entire business cycle, from the initial contact, client’s need understanding, proposal’s preparation, presentation and closing negotiation.
- Build and manage new pipelines of clients and strategic partnerships.
Recruitment and selection
- Innovate to source and hire top talent in Chile. Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment.
- Develop new processes around interviewing and successfully manage and prioritize candidate searches.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and by attending networking events, conferences and meetups.
- Screen, interview and manage the existing pipeline of candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Understand everything about our client’s business and needs and why people love to work there.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date.
Who are you?
- 5 – 10 years’ experience working across different divisions (commercial, new business development, …), i.e. building a new business or products.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the recruitment sector (in-house or agency), preferably in the digital sector.
- You are a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset who is not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are comfortable taking initiative and thrive in a fast and growing environment.
- You have exceptional organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You have flexibility and willingness to travel between our offices (Mexico) in the first 6 months for 10 days.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment.
- Flexibility and freedom of action and decision.
- Learn like you’ve never learned before.
- Get yourself into a fascinating world: living the future in the present.
- Very good economic retribution (if you help us make the leap that we hope to achieve).
- Work from the Santiago de Chile office.
- You will have the opportunity to grow into a regional role with greater responsibilities within 12-24 months.