Who we are: Today, Multiplica has a lively and fast-growing presence with 10 offices around the world, including our U.S. hubs in San Francisco, Boulder, Miami, and Boca Raton, and 120+ team members working daily with hundreds of clients.
But, facts and figures never tell the whole story, do they? What’s most important is that we love what we do and take pride in doing it — and that “it” means helping our clients’ grow and succeed. To do this, we’ve enlisted a dynamic team of global talent who work every day to strengthen our clients’ online marketing strategies and help grow their digital ecosystem and overall business through creativity, hard work, and, yes, fun!
Our Digital Artisans, as we lovingly call them, are constantly creating new, exciting approaches to digital engagement that maximizes online revenue for leading brands and companies. And we have lots of fun doing it!
Summary: This job is in our growing Optimization, UX and Analytics team. We work with many big brand name eCommerce clients, with the objective of improving user experiences, assisting clients in growing their revenue and bottom line. This means understanding the client’s entire digital ecosystem, using A/B & multivariate testing, personalization and targeting, user focus groups, UI improvements, and other design work. The key to this role is being able to think strategically while using Data to help with the decision-making process.
A Digital Analyst interprets data and turns it into information that can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Digital Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Digital Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues. A Digital Analyst also takes the role of an Analytics implementation engineer across multiple digital properties, including but not limited to website and mobile applications. The ideal candidate should have the interest and ability to take on highly advanced measurement implementations.
· Possess a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, a customer-service mindset and the ability to easily translate business needs to technical requirements
· Work with team to help collect and analyze data in order to support decision making using web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
· Day to day work may include but not limited to assisting with the auditing setup of analytics tools e.g. Adobe and Google Analytics.
· Guide team and provide setup recommendations for clients.
· Understand Analytics tagging. Some technical knowledge would be advantageous.
· Analyze web experiences and user journey paths to identify gaps, drop off, exits, bounces and needed efficiencies in the user experience to help inform tests.
· Setup, monitor and analyze campaigns through the clients’ Optimization tool of choice and their Analytics data.
· Effectively partner with Multiplica’s internal or client’s developers, design team, and Tool customer support
· Assist with the Ideation (Idea) process, develop hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for A/B and Multivariate tests since data is assisting to inform you of what needs to be done.
· Educate and guide any team members in new learnings in the implementation of conversion optimization strategies, client services, and personal growth through your Analytics background.
· You will help audit and configure tools, help with analytics setup and documentation for clients, work closely with developers to ensure setup is correct and perform implementation QA.
· Experience using Google Tag Manager and/or Tealium or other Tag Management Solution
· Experience setting up e-commerce tags
· Understanding audiences and targeting.
· Custom Dimensions, eVars and Props are not just funny names to you.
· You will be able to run reports and set up dashboards if needed.
· You will be able to analyze data
· You will be an Excel expert
· You will be a self-starter and motivated to help with strategies based on what the data is telling you.
· You will be able to help create and define key metrics and goals as part of the clients’ business and guide developers in setting these up.
· Define goals and funnel paths
· Understand the Adobe ecosystem and all the different platforms
· Proficiency in English
· 2+ years of digital analytics
· 2+ years in digital marketing or agency environment preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field of study is a plus
· Hands-on experience with conversion rate optimization
· Hands-on experience with Analytics Platforms (e.g. Google Analytics & Adobe)
· Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivation, and desire to work in a results-oriented environment
· Must be well organized & have the ability to communicate effectively
· Must be able to attend client meetings in person or virtually
· Advantageous: understanding tracking code installations and tag management solutions
· Advantageous: Knowledge of R
· Advantageous: Experience setting up Big Data environments
· Experience managing technology vendors and consultant relationships preferred
- Excellent working environment: innovative, fast growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Flexibility and freedom of action and decision.
- Learn like you’ve never learned before.