- Please DO NOT apply if you are not eligible to work in the USA
- Please DO NOT apply if you have not worked in a similar environment or have experience in this area
Today, Multiplica has a lively and fast-growing presence with 10 offices around the world, including our U.S. hub in San Francisco, Boulder, Miami and Boca Raton, and120+ team members working daily with hundreds of clients.
Multiplica is looking for an e-commerce analyst to join its team and give support to a cruise line company.
This role provides key support in the areas of web analytics, optimization of websites, landing pages, organic and paid campaigns, email and social insights to grow web traffic, generate revenue and drive increased engagement and conversion. This position performs daily and weekly website analysis of key metrics including web traffic, web pathing, abandon rates, booking funnel conversion and bookings performance. Analysis of web advertisement campaigning, search engine marketing data and SEO data required. The e-Commerce Analyst will work with the client’s Marketing analytics, revenue management and brand hotel analytics teams to help create a unified view across all digital platforms.
What will you do?
- Manages and reports on web and market share metrics using tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Oracle SQL Databases, Hyperion and SAS.
- Collaborates with revenue management analytics and brand marketing teams to gather relevant data to create a unified view across all digital platforms.
- Investigate UX and UI and develop actionable insights and recommendations to improve web performance and conversion.
- Review marketing campaigns and channel activity for impacts on revenue, call volume, traffic, conversion, and other user behavior.
- Conducts ad-hoc traffic and metrics analysis of websites, campaigns and social insights.
- Develops and produces KPI dashboard, daily, weekly and monthly reports, and forecasts for core KPIs.
- Conducts landing page A/B and multivariate testing using Website Optimizer, Test and Target or other tools. Monitors and evaluates impact of optimization efforts.
- Assists in forecasting full year revenues across all online channels on a weekly basis.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Who are you?
- Bachelors degree required in e-Business, Information Technology, Interactive or traditional Marketing, Business or Advertising preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with an online retailer/ecommerce or online agency
- Minimum of 3 years web analytics, search engine marketing analytics experience; successfully optimizing natural and paid search advertising programs
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- Excellent communication (including verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to successful completion
- Deep understanding of web design elements, Information Architecture, and Persuasion Architecture in an e-commerce setting
- Passion for problem solving, highly analytical, well organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of analytics tagging and web logging requires strong knowledge of Omniture Site Catalyst, Hyperion, SAS, SQL Server,PL/SQL required; Experience with Tealeaf, Omniture Test & Target, GoogleAnalytics, Social Media Insights, Hitwise preferred
- Interactive Agency/E-Commerce Retail/Travel/Hospitality/Cruise industry experience preferred
- Excellent work environment
- Competitive salary