We invite you to join the great family of Multiplica·talent as a Digital Talent Recruiter.
In Multiplica Talent we pride ourselves in selecting the best digital professionals and building incredible teams for our clients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptionally talented recruiter, to be part of the Multiplica Talent team. We are looking for a professional who is responsible for defining, supporting and implementing everything related to digital talent identification, selection and assistance for large companies.
What will you do?
- Innovate to source and hire top talent in Mexico and worldwide. Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment.
- Develop new processes around interviewing and successfully manage and prioritize candidate searches.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and by attending networking events, conferences and meetups.
- Screen, interview and manage the existing pipeline of candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Know everything about our client’s business and needs and why people love to work there.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience (both in-house and agency experience) in sourcing and full cycle recruiting, preferably in the digital sector.
- You have experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools.
- You are comfortable taking initiative and thrive in a fast and growing environment.
- You have exceptional organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree, BA/BS required.
What do we promise?
- Excellent working environment.
- Flexibility and freedom of action and decision.
- Learn like you’ve never learned before.
- Get yourself into a fascinating world: living the future in the present.
- Good economic retribution (if you help us make the leap that we hope to achieve).