Full Stack Architect
We are Multiplica, a staffing company, our purpose is to connect relevant people with relevant companies so they can keep transforming the digital world.
We became experts creating digital teams, so we decided it was time to help other companies to do the same and achieve their goals, while offering the talent the opportunity to work in a company that best fits their goals, and always dignifying their work through the best conditions and salaries.
We are looking for:
FULL STAK ARCHITECT
- Manages detailed design phases for large projects/ programs identifying, tracking, and resolving technical issues and ensuring the solution meets sponsor needs and PLC deliverables.
- Provides input and coordinates with DBA in creating new and modifying existing database structures using different types of databases and recommending appropriate DB based on required functionality across multiple systems.
- Build and deliver complex technical solutions.
- Lead technical project teams of three or more developers.
- Lead technical discovery.
- Work both independently and collaborate with a team of engineers with peer reviews to learn from and teach one another.
- Help establish and document developer best practices and coding standards.
- 6-10 years experience in software development, information systems, mathematics, specifically in .NET.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in an equivalent STEM field.
- Strong knowledge of .NET languages (C#, VB .NET).
- Experience with web-based technologies with a combination of the following - C#, WebAPI & MVC in vNext; Mono, ASP .NET MVC, IIS, WCF, REST, JSON, SOAP.
- Experience with unit test frameworks, dependency injection and application profiling.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML and with Windows, Mac OS X and Unix/Linux Oss.
- Experience with PowerBI, Microsoft Azure, Relational and NoSQL databases, SQL querying. AZURE OR AWS
- Experience with container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes. OR DOCKER
- Knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS) concepts, including setup and configuration, data migration, single-sign-on (SSO) concepts.
- Experience with PowerBI, Microsoft Azure, Relational and NoSQL databases, SQL querying.
- Experience with container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes.
- Provide concrete examples of prior successful projects.
- A mix of hard skills to develop strong code and soft skills to collaborate effectively with a team and other departments.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Advanced English Level (C1).
- Good internet connection.
- Availability to work PST time-zone hours.
- Salary in Dollars
- Flex Time
- Opportunitie to work with different clients.
- Days Off (birthday, health, etc)
Lima, Callao Region, Peru