We invite you to join the great family of Multiplica·talent as an assistant to the global director.
In Multiplica Talent we pride ourselves in selecting the best digital professionals and building incredible teams for our clients.
Multiplica Talent is a growing startup in the digital recruitment sector and is present in 6 countries: Spain, France, Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Chile.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptionally talented finance intern and dedicated professional who wants to work in a fast-growing environment (2 years, 6 countries). You will be reporting directly to the Global Director and will be responsible for strategy planning, finance modeling, controlling activities and reporting of the operations costs and revenues.
This is a temporary position (6 months contract) with potential to be hired full-time based on business needs and performance. This is an entry-level position, located in our offices in Barcelona, Spain.
What will you do?
As an intern in our global department, you will get insights into the financial structure. You will assist in coordinating and preparing the budget and financial forecasts.
- Assist in the analysis, reporting and controlling of the operations costs of all the units in the different countries.
- Be the pivot in between the operation and finance departments running analysis and reconciliations for both teams.
- Assist in the planning of the financial strategy with the global director.
- Update and improve our financial master data to ensure optimal data quality for the company’s financial reporting.
- Assist in the financial forecast and planning process in partnership with all the different stakeholders.
- Automatize and create new reports and tracking systems that will increase efficiency and will help the country managers to take actions.
- Actively be in touch and coordination with the different teams to ensure any new activity is correctly tracked.
- Prepare internal committee presentation (financial statements, economic results for each entity) to senior management in relation to internal committees decision
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Support in daily office work.
Who are you?
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Finance.
- Analytical and financial mindset with an ability to organise and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Experience in reading/interpreting financial information (income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, working capital calculations)
- Proficient with MS Excel and Power Point.
- Advanced Spanish and English level.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment, prioritizes multiple projects and meets all deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and affinity to numbers.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Willing to travel to our different offices (Madrid, Mexico, Lyon, Bogota, Medellin..).
What do we promise?
- Excellent working environment: innovative, fast growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Flexibility and freedom of action and decision.
- Learn like you’ve never learned before.
- Monthly compensation of 500€.