We invite you to join the great family of Multiplica·talent as a recruiting intern for the French and Spanish markets.
In Multiplica Talent we pride ourselves in selecting the best digital professionals and building incredible teams for our clients.
Multiplica Talent is a growing startup in the digital recruitment sector and is present in 6 countries: Spain, France, Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Chile.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptionally talented recruiting intern and dedicated professional who wants to work in a fast-growing environment (2 years, 6 countries). You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager and will be responsible for strategy planning, end-to-end recruiting process.
This is a temporary position (6 month contract) with potential to be hired full-time based on business needs and performance. This is an entry-level position, located in our offices in Barcelona, Spain.
What will you do?
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Innovate to source and hire top talent in Spain and France. Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment.
- Develop new processes around interviewing and successfully manage and prioritize candidate searches.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and by attending networking events, conferences and meetups.
- Screen, interview and manage the existing pipeline of candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Know everything about our client’s business and needs and why people love to work there.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires.
Who are you?
- Previous experience in sourcing and full cycle recruiting, preferably in the digital sector.
- Proficient with MS Excel and Power Point.
- Bilingual in French and Spanish.
- Successful experience recruiting in a fast paced environment
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment, prioritizes multiple projects and meets all deadlines.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Willing to travel to our different offices (Madrid, Lyon, Paris, Barcelona..).
What do we promise?
- Excellent working environment: innovative, fast growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Flexibility and freedom of action and decision.
- Learn like you’ve never learned before.
- Monthly compensation of 500€.