We are looking for a Front End Developer to collaborate in a globalized organization, leader in the creation and commercialization of sports articles. This position is located in Mexico City.
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
As a software engineer, you’ll be developing highly scalable, distributed, data driven applications, writing SOLID code in an agile environment with a highly talented team of engineers and project managers. We like people who are capable of letting a problem simmer when needed and are able to tolerate uncertainty until all pieces of the puzzle fall into place.
We value interest and capabilities as much as formal experience. We value proactivity. We’re self-improving, self disciplined and we don’t wait to be told what to do.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications
- Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript
- Experience using a collaborative Git workflow
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
- Familiar emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development
- Experience with SQL
- Prestashop or some e-commerce MVC
- Dynamic and responsable
- Advanced level of english
- Competitive salary
- Continuous learning
- A relaxed and flexible environment, home-office, flexible working days
- Opportunity for intern growth, you will have the opportunity to evolve how and where you want to
- You will be surrounded by sportive colleagues
- A good organization, with the opportunity to grow worldwide