Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We create, curate and improve everyday products to sell them in our own site and own stores. The products we create are based on what our customers want: health, performance and affordable prices. We are fearless entrepreneurs who believe that with a little bit of ingenuity, a clever use of technology, and by paying honest attention to what people seek, we can make the tastiest cookies, the cleanest soaps, the softest diapers, at the fairest prices, while keeping you healthy and our world safe.
This position is located in Mexico City.
What you’ll work on 💻
- Develop and maintain our frontend applications with an obsessive commitment to mobile friendliness and fast load times
- Design and maintain comprehensive unit and integration test coverage, to ensure site stability and development confidence
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, and continually suggest improved strategies and initiatives
- Monitor the performance and usability of frontend systems, ensuring that SLOs are met and faults remain uncommon
- Contribute to maintaining an open, empowering, responsible, and proactive engineering culture
- Participate in (and lead!) recruiting efforts
About you 🙌🏻
- You have experience using JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- You have interest in agile processes (scrum / kanban), data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Insatiable curiosity, a commitment to precision and excellence, and a drive to work collaboratively within and between teams
Bonus points: we’ll definitely want to have a conversation if 🤘🏻
- Nothing thrills you more than starting such an ambitious project from scratch
- You’re interested in FOSS, and having continued involvement within the broader engineering community
- You’re passionate about idiomatic code style, readability, and when to use which software design patterns
- A 1 millisecond increase in our website’s load time will keep you from sleeping at night, until it’s fixed
- You really care about perfectly responsive apps
- A chance to join the team as an early employee and have autonomy and ownership of engineering at Nyati
- The opportunity to work with the most modern tech stack
- The tools you need to do your best work
- A competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to build the future of mass – healthy – consumption
- An inclusive, transparent, friendly and fun working environment – we pride ourselves on being the friendliest team in Retail-tech