Multiplica Talent, a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent is looking for you!
We are currently looking for a Growth Hacker, focused on E-commerce personalization and conversion to join the Regional Marketing team of one of the leaders of e-commerce in Latin America, with presence in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela and USA. This position is located in Mexico City.
You will be the main sponsor of strategies across the company, bringing to the customer a personalized experience across touchpoints, like:
- Unify and coordinate the personalization strategy across channels and countries.
- Measure the impact and uplift generated from personalization and segmentation strategies across channels.
- Develop and execute the personalization strategy in our onsite (web/m-site) and APP, along the customer journey (using our third party and in-house tools already developed).
- Create and execute the A/B test pipeline of our Onsite and APP based on the conversion funnel results and possible improvements.
- Maintain testing schedule, and manage on-time, high quality execution, ensuring validity and reliability of test data, proper back-end set-up and proper user experience.
- Participate in quarterly optimization planning, understanding business objectives and providing data-driven input with an aim to improve revenue & conversion rates.
- Project management: roadmap creation and prioritization, partner with internal stakeholders as appropriate (business leads, design, operations, analytics and vendor) throughout planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, engineering, product management, statistics or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in eCommerce related role.
- Proven personalization/conversion/ or A/B testing background.
- Analytical mindset, hands-on mentality.
- Ability to draw defendable hypothesis and use data to validate and plan corresponding next steps.
- Strong communication skills, such as the ability to partner with teams spanning many disciplines.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- HTML, JS, CSS Knowledge (desirable).
- Competitive salary.
- Extremely innovative environment.
- Entrepreneurship mindset.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Some perks (like spacious offices, great and friendly environment)