Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
As the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you’ll get to work on an exciting new consumer product in the mobile space and develop relationships with the most powerful and popular brands in Mexico. As a key member of our core team, you will get a unique opportunity to identify, establish and nurture strategic product and business partnerships that will drive new and innovative experiences for millions of customers online and in-stores.
- Work closely with management and cross-function stakeholders to identify key partners and tailor the right package for each partner.
- Research and analyze the existing landscape and explore new products and business model that can drive distribution and revenue for our products in Mexico.
- Establish close relationships with decision makers and key executives at leading brands in Mexico (entertainment, content, financial services, commerce and more).
- Develop and manage partner accounts, oversee legal discussions, ongoing communications, reporting and more.
- Partner with marketing and management on external communications, public announcements and more.
- Optimize and test to drive improvements, using a data-focused approach
- 100% English and Spanish proficiency
- At least 7 years of experience in business development, strategic partnership management and strategic planning.
- A proven track record in establishing and driving strategic partnerships with leading brands and top consumer companies, preferably in Mexico and LATAM.
- Experience driving and managing strategic partner relationships from initial exploration to final business terms and execution.
- Experience with different partnership models, from product partnerships, to joint ventures, marketing partnerships, investments and more.
- Excellent understanding of digital products and experience working with consumer applications in mobile, games, content, entertainment, commerce, services and more.
- Ability to research, collect, organize and analyze data.
- Proven ability to organize multiple projects and schedules, and to meet shifting priorities.
- Proven ability to execute under pressure, in a fast paced and results driven environment
Opportunity to lead and form a team
Impact millions of customers