We invite you to join the great family of Multiplica·talent as Recruitment Consultant Junior for our Spanish office.
In Multiplica Talent we pride ourselves in selecting the best digital professionals and building incredible teams for our clients. We are now present in Spain, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Chile.
We are looking for a dedicated individual passionate about recruitment in the digital sector. We are looking for a professional who is responsible for defining, supporting and implementing everything related to digital talent identification, selection and assistance for large companies and startups.
What will you do?
- Manage clients’ accounts from client’s need understanding, proposal’s preparation, presentation and closing negotiation.
- Build and manage new pipelines of clients
- Cold call prospective clients.
- Research prospective clients through several strategies.
Recruitment and selection
- Innovate to source and hire top talent in Spain. Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment.
- Develop new processes around interviewing and successfully manage and prioritize candidate searches.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and by attending networking events, conferences and meetups.
- Screen, interview and manage the existing pipeline of candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Know everything about our client’s business and needs and why people love to work there.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date.
Who are you?
- 1-3 years’ experience working across different divisions (commercial, new business development, …), i.e. building a new business or products. OR:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the recruitment sector (in-house or agency), preferably in the digital sector. OR:
- You are a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset who is not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are comfortable taking initiative and thrive in a fast and growing environment.
- You have exceptional organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- you have a strong commercial attitude
- You have flexibility and willingness to travel between our offices (Madrid / Barcelona).
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. French is a big plus
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment.
- Flexibility and freedom of action and decision.
- Learn like you’ve never learned before.
- Good economic retribution (if you help us make the leap that we hope to achieve).
- Work from the Madrid office.
- You will have the opportunity to grow into a regional role with greater responsibilities within 12-24 months.