Multiplica Talent, a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent is looking for you!
We are currently looking for a Influencer Specialist, focused on public relationships and content management to join one of the leaders of the videogames industry worldwide.
You will be the main sponsor of strategies across the company, bringing to the customer a personalized experience across touchpoints, like:
- Maintain the relationship between the company and LATAM influencers.
- Help influencers increase their audiences and create more and better content that delight players.
- Incorporate and grow new influencers in the community.
- Support influencers on their needs.
- Be the voice of the influencers within the LATAM market.
- Be a Content Creator consultant for the broader team.
- Be the main Content Creator point of contact for the company and represent the voice of LATAM influencers.
- Experienced: At least 5 years of community or influencer related work experience.
- Very very passionate about video games.
- A verbal mastermind: you’re a communicative dual-threat, expressing yourself in either written or verbal mediums. You are fluent both in English and Spanish.
- Empathetic: you evaluate how different audiences might perceive your content to find the right angle, and you steer clear of gaffes that could create difficult situations; because you are a player, you understand the player audience and can cultivate content they’ll love and share.
- A conciliation expert: you enter difficult negotiations with dry palms and a keen mind, knowing how to skillfully navigate the situation to best settle differences and win concessions. You’re able to be honest and direct without losing trust, so that regardless of the resolution, you ensure personal relationships remain unscathed.
- Focused on the task at hand.
- You will work directly with client.
- Benefits of law and above.
- Extremely innovative environment.
- Entrepreneurship mindset.