Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
As the Marketing Manager on our team, you’ll get to work on an exciting new consumer product in the mobile space and to develop communication and acquisition strategies that would reach millions of customers across Mexico. As a key member of our core team, you will get a unique opportunity to identify, establish and optimize the most effective marketing channels that will drive brand awareness, customer engagement and activation of our audiences online and in-stores.
- Work closely with management and cross-function stakeholders on the go-to-market and communications plan across various channels.
- Own and manage key marketing initiatives as an individual contributor and a project manager, including messaging, content creation, branding, communications across various channels (social, press, owned assets) and more.
- Research and analyze the existing landscape and explore new approaches that can drive awareness and user acquisition for our products in Mexico.
- Partner with management, product and business teams on planning, budgeting and ongoing execution.
- Optimize and test to drive improvements, using a data-focused approach
- 100% proficiency in English and Spanish
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, including marketing communications, driving brand awareness, user acquisition and strategic planning.
- A proven track record and a strong portfolio of marketing assets that you have developed and can present.
- A proven track record in managing marketing campaigns, at scale, in Mexico and LATAM.
- Experience in creating and developing communications, messaging and content across various media platforms and formats: including videos, web-site, brochures, print ads, content publishers and traditional media, You-Tube, LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Blogs and other channels
- Excellent understanding of digital products and experience working with consumer applications in payments, mobile, games, content, entertainment, commerce, services and more.
- Excellent understanding of social media, including: outlets, platforms, tools, measurement, activation and more.
- Innovative and curious, positive and proactive – always looking for ways to do things better. Ability to research, collect, organize and analyze data.
- Proven ability to organize multiple projects and schedules, and to meet shifting priorities, under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly organized and stellar project management skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; comfortable managing spreadsheets, performing data analysis and building Executive presentations
- Academic background, degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Opportunity to lead and form a team
- Impact millions of customers