- Please DO NOT apply if you are not eligible to work in the USA
- Please DO NOT apply if you have not worked in a similar environment or have experience in this area
Who we are
Today, Multiplica has a lively and fast-growing presence with 10 offices around the world, including our U.S. hub in San Francisco, Boulder, Miami and Boca Raton, and120+ team members working daily with hundreds of clients.
But, facts and figures never tell the whole story, do they? What’s most important is that we love what we do and take pride in doing it —and that “it” means helping our clients grow and succeed. To do this, we’ve enlisted a dynamic team of global talent who work every day to strengthen our clients online marketing strategies and help grow their digital ecosystem and overall business through creativity, hard work, and, yes, fun!
Our Digital Artisans, as we lovingly call them, are constantly creating new, exciting approaches to digital engagement that maximizes online revenue for leading brands and companies. And we have lots of fun doing it!
What will you do?
Our Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing solutions to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insight and data. Will also help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs.
Who are you?
- Identify customer /client needs and be able to provide value added solutions to meet KPIs
- Ability to develop 3-6 month testing roadmaps to include data driven and user centric hypotheses to optimize user experience and drive business initiatives to achieve client goals(such as conversion rate, revenue and bookings)
- Data-Driven mindset and deep understanding of data analysis and performance analytics via Analytics and testing platforms
- Assess current data (user flow, devices, new vs. returning visitors, funnel visualization, top pages, marketing channels) to help inform testing opportunities. Analyze campaign performance and report testing results to include insights and recommendations.
- Keep up to date with industry digital trends
- Understand behavior of current target market through user personas, analyzing user testing, click and heat maps.
- Use learnings to influence testing strategy.
- Open to collaborate / brainstorm with internal teams within your own department and cross departments to drive testing initiatives.
- Be able to visualize and create high-level wireframes or mockups to convey the experiment view of test.
- Articulate idea and strategies internally to technical and development teams for feasibility
- Articulate and have confidence in presenting your idea and hypothesis to internal teams and client including high level executives.
- Candidate must be bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
- Worked in the travel & hospitality industry
- Intermediate / expert level experience with Analytics Platforms such as Google Analytics and Omniture
- Well versed in testing platforms, have experience using Monetate, Google Optimize, Adobe Test & target, Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, Convert
- Thorough understanding and experience in online marketing, including ppc, content management, search and social media
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel and Google Slides skills
- Excellent working environment: innovative, fast growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Flexibility and freedom of action and decision.
- Learn like you’ve never learned before.