Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultant specialized in digital talent.
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has re-shaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
As the digital team, we are challenging the status quo, transforming the way we work, and pushing the envelope to deliver the best digital experiences for our customers. You will join the Open Financial Services Platform team, a truly global team coming together to deliver on our mission to create the best open financial services platform, serving our internal businesses, other FIs, FinTech ISVs, and SMEs.
We are looking for a Global Product Management Leader (Sr. Global Product Manager) to join our office in Madrid. Reporting to the Global VP, Head of Products, Open Platform, you will be responsible for discovering and defining the product requirements and capabilities to develop a prioritized roadmap to bring an open financial services platform successfully to the market that also solves internal business needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Global Product Management Leader (Sr. Global Product Manager) you will be responsible for discovering and defining the product requirements and capabilities to develop a prioritized roadmap to bring an open financial services platform successfully to the market that also solves internal business needs. Going more granular, we need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Lead product strategy and development of the Global Digital Onboarding Platform
- Define and own end-to-end product vision, strategy, and lifecycle (this includes market needs, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success) while being technical enough to specify and work with engineering to build the product
- Work closely with design to craft simple and impactful digital experiences
- Lead by example, mentor the team of product managers, and teach best practices around the craft of product management and how to build products customer love
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, consumer behavior, or other business metrics. Solicit and welcome critical feedback.
- Deeply understand the customer with follow-me-home research, usability studies, experiments, and talking to customers
- Create and own your success metrics, dashboards, and delivery
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to executives.
- Write user stories as part of an Agile project framework which include clear acceptance criteria and take into account dependencies on other stories and/or initiatives
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team’s backlog and work across teams to drive work in other areas that deliver value for our customers
- 7+ years in a software Product Management role, working with both Development teams, Customers and GTM leaders to bring product ideas to commercial success, especially in the FinTech space.
- This role demands real passion for the customer, great technical depth, principled thinking, well-honed product judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, a high design bar and a mentality of starting with the customer first and working backwards
- Design thinking and customer centric approach to building, experimenting, and iterating products
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and negotiation skills with the ability to influence and drive cross-functional, cross-geo teams
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- A driver – you don’t hesitate to take initiative and address something hands-on, constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration
- ability to plan, set and manage to reasonable timelines while delivering projects that align to the business strategy
- Exceptional project management skills and experience creating strategic product roadmaps; ability to plan, set and manage to reasonable timelines while delivering projects that align to the business strategy
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with digital onboarding journeys, e-Commerce, or similar
- Experience building internet products for Consumers
- Computer science or related technical degree
- Master’s degree (e.g. MBA)
- FinTech experience
- Experience working with and managing globally distributed teams
- Understand integration requirements into banks, other FinTechs, ISVs, Enterprises (both commercial reasons and technical how-to)
- Insights into existing market offering regarding digital onboarding, identity verification, credit risk scoring, banking API, Fraud & ID theft prevention
- Awareness of public cloud platform & open source capabilities for data & analytics, AI/ML tooling, and cloud-native App Development
- Understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).
- Bachelors or advanced degree
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English both, written and spoken.
- Fluent Portuguese would be a plus.
- Availability to travel 30-50% of the time.
Opportunities to learn