Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We’re looking motivated Product Owner to join the team of a Spanish multinational commercial bank and financial services company!
We are looking for a customer; data driven builder and strategic thinker who knows how to execute and deliver. The Product Owner on our team will work closely with UX design and software engineering team to design, develop and manage the products, from product discovery, definition and planning all the way through release to production.
We also value the ability to assess the right balance of risk to allocate right resources, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behaviour to maximise business benefit.
● Within the Product team, work with Product Managers and Engineering to translate business requirements into functional specifications to launch and improve innovative initiatives.
● Translating the customer experience into a logically-sequenced squad backlog.
● Lead customer centric initiatives within the squad to constantly validate ideas, designs, prototypes and working software with real users.
● Writing product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the Product team, business, design, usability, and development teams.
● Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners, with a data-driven approach, driving implementation of that vision within your squad.
● Drive project execution within your squad, making strategic tradeoffs, tracking and reporting on status, and resolving blocking issues.
● Bachelor’s degree required (technical background preferred)
● Strong UX skills.
● 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner in an engineering environment.
● Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, on scope, and with high quality.
● Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
● Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
● High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
● Experience building features using agile software development preferred.
● Experience in tech environments: startup experience valued and strong willingness to work in a leading and very fast-paced tech organisation within a top leading bank.
● Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly, customer-facing features.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision.
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with strong bias towards data-informed decision making.
● Technically fluent; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
● Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
● Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet squad goals.
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers with the development of a new product.