Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We’re looking motivated QA Manuel Tester to join the team of a Spanish multinational commercial bank and financial services company!
QA Tester must assess software quality through manual and automated testing and will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
QA Tester must have a keen eye for details and excellent communication skills to ensure that our new applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Analyze customer requirements and based on these design test cases
- Collaborate with development team to elaborate effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Computer Science Engineer or similar
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role (2 years)
- Proven experience in QA methodologies
- Experience in elaboration and analysis of software documentation
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Intermediate experience with programming languages for web applications development.
- SQL intermediate knowledge (select, insert, update sentences; join, where, group by, order by clauses, functions), preferable in MySQL
- Intermediate knowledge in use of Linux like operating systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers with the development of a new product.