Multiplica Talent is looking for you: we are a human resources consultancy focused on recruiting the best digital talent.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team of a Spanish multinational commercial bank and financial services company to help in the building of a first-class mobile service. You will be leading the full-cycle development of innovative mobile products from idea to launch, with special focus on user experience and conversion. Define and communicate the roadmap and product strategy to stakeholders will be your daily basis.
Perfect for someone with project management experience in the design of innovative products, with passion for data and negotiation skills to communicate with many stakeholders. You are self-driven and don’t wait for instructions to conduct far-reaching strategies that lead your team to success.
This is a critical hire for the client and for the successful candidate, this will be an extremely rewarding role, working within a high performing team – if you feel identified and are ready for a challenge, don’t hesitate and apply!
- Proven 5 years-experience in Project Management / Product Owner responsibilities
- Analytical mindset to make data-based decisions to keep the product in a competitive environment
- Ability to lead projects with multiple areas (Design, IT, legal, compliance…)
- Knowledge of funnel optimisation, UX and UI design in mobile environment
- Competence analysis and knowledge of industry trends
- Experience working in agile environment, user story writing and acceptance criteria
- Good communication skills, high motivation, practical and innovative thinking
- Attitude to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Confluence, Rally, Salesforce is valued
- Experience in the banking / fintech sector highly appreciated
- Fluent English level
- Competitive salary with a distinct career development opportunity
- Great environment for innovation, learning and be challenged
- Direct hire by the client
- Impact millions of customers and be part of the change