We are looking for a skilled Team Leader in Frontend Services to join the team of an innovative start-up in the e-commerce sector developing an exciting new product. This position is located in Mexico City.
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
As a software engineer, you’ll be developing highly scalable, distributed, data driven applications, writing SOLID code in an Agile environment with a highly talented team of engineers and project managers. We like people who are capable of letting a problem simmer when needed and are able to tolerate uncertainty until all pieces of the puzzle fall into place.
We value interest and capabilities as much as formal experience. We value proactivity. We’re self-improving, self disciplined and we don’t wait to be told what to do.
- Comfortable working with a product that impacts a large user base
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, usability testing
- Deep understanding of modern PHP practices and ecosystem
- Professional experience with modern frontend frameworks, such as React or Angular
- Familiarity with frontend development environment tools, including Yarn, Webpack, etc
- Solid understanding of modern ECMAScript specifications
- Comfortable dealing with UI/UX
- Knowledge of the SOLID principles, TDD and version control
- Comfortable working in teams that plan, pair program and code review together
- You see a feature only as complete when it’s covered by automated tests
- Español/ English
- No required Academic Background
1. Development of highly scalable, distributed, object-oriented web applications.
2. Guide the team in Agile plannings, code reviews and during the entire sprint lifecycle
3. Instruct, guide and mentor less experienced developers and nurture a knowledge-sharing work environment
4. Manage feature releases and coordinate sprint lifecycles with Project Management
- Competitive salary
- Extremely innovative environment
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Some perks (like spacious offices, yoga clases, beer Fridays…)