Multiplica Talent is looking for you! We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We are looking for a Product Designer focused on CMS design to take full ownership of the end-to-end user experience for digital products; creating them from inception to delivery. And ensuring that meet customer needs and business goals
If you have a strong understanding in all UX areas including research, conceptualization, system modelling, UI design, prototyping, testing & validation. You have deep rooted design instincts and pride yourself on your technical understanding of software delivery this opportunity is for you 😉
What will I do?
- Focused on improving the CMS and building new CMS functionalities.
- Design dashboards, tools, and workflows for the team.
- Lead the design process from the conceptualization to the implementation phases, working together with other Product Designers, Researchers, Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Identify users’ needs and help them reach their goals with your UX solutions.
- Contribute to the creation and maintaining of the Design System together with other Product Designers and Design System Manager.
- Conduct user research or competitor analysis to solve user problems or business goals of your squad.
- Constantly collaborate with other designers to continually raise the bar for the product design quality and exchange expertise.
- Define user flows, low and high-fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- Demonstrable experience designing CMS.
- A strong portfolio is a must.
- Expertise with design tools and other prototyping tools.
- Experience working in agile, delivering high-quality work consistently.
- Experience leading product design projects.
- Strong visual skills (use of typography, color, grid systems, etc).
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Remote work.