We’re looking motivated UX Research to join the UX/UI team of a great spanish airline!
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
As a UX Researcher you will investigate, analyse and record the user behaviour to make a Digital Platform a reference in eCommerce and Customer Service.
The ideal candidate is proactive, committed to make a difference and used to work in Agile environments.
You will work mainly in eCommerce and Customer Experience projects but also in initiatives for internal customers (employee engagement, crew devices, etc).
We are looking for someone responsible to conceive and conduct user research, with good analytical skills to interpret the results of navigation and the distribution of elements on the screen. You should also be able to translate the research findings into low-level wireframes.
In order to guarantee an excellent user experience in all the channels, it must propose a good research strategy, focused on new projects planned by the business department and also on continuous improvements proposed by the UX / UI / Content team itself, all integrated in an Agile ecosystem. To do this you must have good direct communication with the different stakeholders in order to know the roadmaps of each one, and will also have a direct relationship with the web analytics person.
The final objective will be to coordinate and act as referee among many tests that have to be done, put them in order and prioritize.
It requires a person with a critical spirit and that applies criteria to raise new screens. Someone curious and fan of data able to land on something tangible for the user and the business. Someone eager to share knowledge, while learning from others in a multifunctional team of designers, designers, designers and product managers.
We work from an iterative approach, designing, building and testing new concepts quickly and creating the best possible service we can. We are looking for someone who is open to collaborate with various teams and welcome others as part of the product design process.
- Plan and conduct user-centered design research including identification of user needs and goals, as well as task and workflow modeling.
- Plan, implement, conduct, and present user research using methods including: usability studies, persona creation, competitive evaluations, participatory design sessions, user surveys, card sorting, guerilla usability tactics, and similar approaches.
- Collaborate with user experience designers, product designers and product management.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops.
- Synthesize qualitative, quantitative, and customer support data to guide product decisions and drive change by translating your research insights into actionable recommendations.
- Work with designers to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Conduct iterative testing using diverse methods.
- Identify new tools and methods to increase efficiency in research activities.
- Identify opportunities to further extend the value of user research to other teams.
- Work side by side with the UX/UI/Content department, this is not a managerial position so you wont lead any team.
- Minimum 3 years professional UX Researcher experience
- Strong knowledge in a varied range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Be able to create actionable reports which conclusions clearly translate findings and insights into feature requirements.
- Experience recruiting and managing users to conduct user interviews, surveys, etc.
- High statistical knowledge applied to UX.
- Experience in Agile teams (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience in eCommerce businesses
- English level sufficient to maintain work meetings and produce documentation
- Can-do approach and sense of humor
- Knowledge of user testing tools such as Userzoom, CrazyEgg, Usabilla …
- Experience suggesting different digital solutions for each necessity.
- Practical approach towards solving problems, adaptability and flexibility.
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers with the development of a new product.