Multiplica Talent is looking for YOU: we are a human resources consultancy specialising in digital talent.
We are looking for a passionated UX/UI designer with experience designing and building components for digital products, to join the team of an international insurance company and contribute in the refinement of their top-class digital services.
You are used to work in agile environments and fast paced development teams, and have a solid background of visual design, brand focused and an aesthetic rather than creative point of view.
You will be joining a big great team where self-improvement and learning from others will be your daily basis!
- Create engaging, easy-to-use mobile web and desktop design solutions that address business and consumer needs.
- Participate in user research activities and usability studies to be able to iterate design solutions based on customer data.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Embrace collaborative approaches to design. Work closely with product management, user research and engineers throughout design, and implementation cycles.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Produce concept models, journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- 3+ years professional experience and proven track of successfully delivered web, mobile and/or software
- Solid knowledge of design softwares such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite…
- Experience on doing usability testing and research activities or collaborating with a UX research team
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Both Spanish and English proficiency
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proactive and resolutive, used to work in fast IT environments and under Agile methodologies
- Competitive salary with a distinct career development opportunity
- Cutting-edge environment
- Impact millions of customers and be part of the change