Multiplica Talent is looking for a talented Web Designer for a multinational retail corporation.
You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and designers throughout the product development lifecycle. The position requires a laser-like customer focus, and awareness of current and best practices for mobile and online UX design.
- Develop the front end using JS, HTML, CSS and ideally frameworks such as react.js and vue.js.
- Create concepts, idealization and testing of user interface as well as adaptation to different devices
- Analyze and propose solutions for new landing pages
- Create the mark up and styles of a component to a high quality standard, following strict design guidelines
- Elevate sense of design and user experience
- Ability to think long term and avoid hacky solutions
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience consuming a REST API
- Ability to extract variables, colors and standards from a design file and put it into code
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers