- Build scalable, responsive and elegant web applications
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing web applications
- Develop new APIs to be consumed by millions of users.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
Are You a Fit?
To be successful in this role, you need:
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails development.
- Hands-on working experience developing web applications.
- Comfortability learning new technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills by writing maintainable code.
- Experience using basic data structures, such as Hash Tables, Lists, Dictionaries, Arrays, and Stacks.
- General knowledge of Design and Architecture of web-based products.
- A team-player mindset to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- A consulting mindset to deal with ambiguous requests.
- Advanced English communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
Some nice-to-have qualities that will further help you are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Familiarity with computer science algorithms and data structures to optimize solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Cloud platforms like AWS and GCP.
- Frontend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks: ReactJS, AngularJS, or Vue.js
- Being a DevOps advocate, with working knowledge in technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Travis, and Kubernetes.
Vinculacion directa a termino indefinido
Beneficios Legales y Extralegales