Multiplica Talent is looking for you! We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to lead Marketing in Colombia You will be a visionary who can “make crypto useful” in our hearts and minds, preceding the seismic wave which will change our relation and behaviors towards money. The responsibilities include planning, developing, manage the team to implement and monitor the overall business marketing strategy. Orchestrate all marketing efforts that may include performance marketing, market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, public relations, social media, and branding.
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing and go-to-market strategies
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing growth team.
- Inspire and become a prime brand ambassador to attract the best talent, injecting a servant-leader attitude towards the team
- Lead brand and creative teams to constantly strengthen brand
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Take decisions based on data analysis
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Lead the media planning & execution across our diverse marketing mix including paid search, social, display, audio (podcast, radio), events, direct mail and out of home
Who you are:
- Around 5 years experience in marketing
- Being customer-centric
- Strategic, creative and disruptive mindset
- Spearhead the designing and maintenance of the organization's digital footprint, dealing with SEO|SEM tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- English and Spanish language proficiency
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes debates, jokes, discussions, video games, and occasional Catan matches.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans.
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with a juicy incentive-based bonus.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office.