Digital Product Designer
Multiplica Talent is looking for you! We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We are looking for a Product Designer focused on mobile design to take full ownership of the end-to-end user experience for digital products; creating them from inception to delivery. And ensuring that meet customer needs and business goals
If you have a strong understanding in all UX areas including research, conceptualization, system modelling, UI design, prototyping, testing & validation. You have deep rooted design instincts and pride yourself on your technical understanding of software delivery this opportunity is for you ;)
What will I do?
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and business peers to define, ideate, solve, launch, and measure digital products.
- Collaborate closely with the UX research and data science to get insights to make data-informed decisions when designing.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product.
- Structure and facilitate ideation workshops for an emerging product category
- Participate in Design rituals to collaborate with other designers to ensure a functional, consistent, cohesive, and delightful brand experience.
- Foster Culture: Apply and improve our Product Design Framework, elevate the Design Chapter culture and sharing practices.
- Monitor and maintain visibility of design tasks through our process tools Jira & Wiki.
- Have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong product and visual design sensibilities and experience in creating concepts, customer journeys, specifying interaction details, and prototyping internally and with users
- Have 5+ years experience in User Experience Design, Product Design, Interaction Design & User Research.
- Have Experience designing for business and developer-focused products.
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design.
- Prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective.
- Experience on financial or investment products
- Expertise on mobile design, iOS and Android.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes debates, jokes, discussions, video games, and occasional Catan matches.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans.
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with a juicy incentive-based bonus.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office.