Full Stack Developer
We are Multiplica, a staffing company, our purpose is to connect relevant people with relevant companies so they can keep transforming the digital world.
We became experts creating digital teams, so we decided it was time to help other companies to do the same and achieve their goals, while offering the talent the opportunity to work in a company that best fits their goals, and always dignifying their work through the best conditions and salaries.
We are looking for:
FULL STAK DEVELOPER
- Program, develop, and test class files that are high quality, stable and scalable and translateinto effective business solutions.
- Develop and maintain reliable application architecture, frameworks, data structures, and recovery mechanisms.
- Continuously learn and grow as a developer by staying up to date with industry trends and updates.
- Troubleshoot issues and test for bugs and quality assurance throughout the software development cycle.
- Proactively resolve errors, own mistakes when they happen, and share what you learn with colleagues.
- Work both independently and collaborate with a team of engineers with peer reviews to learn from and teach one another.
- 5+ years experience in software development, information systems, mathematics, specifically in .NET.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in an equivalent STEM field.
- Strong knowledge of .NET languages (C#, VB .NET).
- Prior experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Experience with PowerBI, Microsoft Azure, Relational and NoSQL databases, SQL querying.
- Experience with container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes.
- Provide concrete examples of prior successful projects.
- A mix of hard skills to develop strong code and soft skills to collaborate effectively with a team and other departments.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Advanced English Level (C1)
- Good internet connection.
- Availability to work PST time-zone hours.
- Salary in Dollars
- Flex Time
- Opportunitie to work with different clients.
- Days Off (birthday, health, etc)
Lima, Callao Region, Peru