IT & Digital Recruiter
¿Who we are?
We are a staffing company, our purpose is to connect relevant people with relevant companies so they can keep transforming the digital world.
We became experts creating digital teams, so we decided it was time to help other companies to do the same and achieve their goals, while offering the talent the opportunity to work in a company that best fits their goals, and always dignifying their work through the best conditions and salaries.
¿What is your goal?
Search and attract potential talent in LATAM and connect them with relevant companies, while working with a global team to achieve the best results. All this through you full-cycle recruitment expertise and best practices (sourcing, screening, selection, offer), always taking initiative and looking forward to thrive in a fast and growing environment.
¿What are you day-to-day tasks?
- Full-cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, selection, offer (IT and Digital Design industry desirable.)
- Conduct job description analysis and evaluate client’s needs to give the best hiring results and define the best sourcing and selection strategy to provide the best talent.
- Create and publish jobs ads in various portals and recruitment channels.
- Search and connect and attract potential talent in LATAM.
- Identify active and passive candidates using different recruitment channels, such as social media, networking, search engine marketing techniques.
- Work with Account Manager to identify future job openings.
- Interviewing and presenting the best talent according to client’s expectations.
- Keep the candidate informed about their application process, share constructive feedback and ensure the best candidate experience.
- Meet with Account Managers to define priorities, candidate selection criteria and hiring deadlines.
- Maintain documentation and data updated in the ATS recruitment system.
- Build a pipeline of qualified and interested candidates for high volume roles.
- Understanding the local IT and Digital Design market (desirable)
- Effective and assertive communications with cross-functional teams to ensure an efficient selection process.
- Advanced degree in HR, Business management, psychology, or similar careers.
- Experience with high-volume entry-mid level roles.
- +1-4 years full-cycle recruiting experience (Digital Design and IT industry desirable).
- Knowledge of Boolean searches and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels.
- End-to-end management of R&S processes and workflow.
- Intermediate or Advanced English level (Nice to have)
- Ability to proactive share recruiting strategies.
- Planning and organizing skills.
¿What do we promise?
- Remote Work (work from anywhere)
- Flexible hours, be independent with your time, we focus on achieving our goals.
- Extra vacation days
- Health Care support
- Birthday day off