Product Designer Senior
Multiplica Talent is a recruitment consultancy specializing in digital jobs. Our mission is simple: to create love stories that last.
To achieve this, our teams are made up of experts. Our knowledge of the business allows us to create constructive exchanges with our talents.
👉 A few words about your future position
Our Client is a leader in circularity in fashion.
You will be part of our Product Design group in a creative and a collaborative environment dedicated to design and user experience within the Product team. Your role will be to design the best experience for our worldwide Community members across our IOS, Android applications and responsive website. You can join our team in Berlin, London or Paris.
What you’ll do
- Develop various UX/UI design solutions for our products that are usable, simple, intuitive for cross platform applications
- Partner closely with Research, Data, Product, and Engineering to define problems, identify opportunities, and deliver improvements to existing products or introduce new features
- Build and improve a smart and scalable design system
- Animate co-creative workshops (ideation, design reviews, design critique etc.)
- Contribute to the growth of the product design team, helping define our process and culture
- Cultivate an appetite for thoughtful and elegant design, down to the tiniest detail
- 5+ years of hands-on UX/UI design on mobile and web apps
- E-commerce experience would be a big plus
- Highly-skilled in at least two of those: visual design, interaction design, information architecture and UX design
- Significant portfolio with mobile web/apps design.
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate design decisions
- Experience in prototyping and user testing is appreciated
- You are fluent in English
- Willing to relocate to Paris
- If you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family !
- First month payed rent
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- Conferences, meetups to learn more & share more
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes, etc.
- Holidays: 35 days off
- The salary will adapt to your experiences and needs