Multiplica Talent is a recruitment consulting firm specializing in digital professions. Our mission is simple: to create love stories that last.
For this, our teams are made up of experts. Thus, our knowledge of the trades allows us to create constructive exchanges with our talents.
Our client is a young French ed-tech aiming to disrupt education as we know it. They are a team of 10+ Data Scientists, Engineers, and product people who leverage the latest AI technologies to enable transparency and discoverability in online education.
Our client is looking for its first QA Analyst. This role will have a tremendous impact on ensuring the quality of our upcoming releases of educational products. At first, you will be highly involved in the improvement of our WebApp and Chrome Extension products.
The HQ is located in Station F (Paris, France), the biggest start-up campus in the world, but half of our team works remotely from countries such as Peru, Brazil, and Egypt.
They are closing a pre-seed round with Angels coming from top companies such as Facebook and Amazon.
Our ideal candidate 🧑🏽💻
- Are you interested in disrupting education?
- Do you believe that COVID has shifted traditional education forever?
- Are you a self-learner, and do you enjoy learning from online courses, podcasts, and books?
- Are you a curious person who is always looking for new Knowledge?
If the answer is yes to all of these questions, our client is the place for you.
Your responsibilities 🧳
- You will be testing and validating new features through manual and automated tests.
- You will conduct API tests
- You will test analysis & design
- You will work closely with engineers, product managers, and UX-UI designers.
- You will do the maintenance of our test library.
- You will help put together product specification reviews and definitions of acceptance criteria.
- You will be in charge of bug reproduction and verification
- You will do exploratory testing
- You have 1+ years of software quality experience in a high-growth environment.
- You have a strong focus on customer experience and a passion for driving improvements to raise the overall quality level of our software and environments.
- You excel at communicating with technical and business leaders, even if they are remote.
- You have experience working with the Agile methodology
- You have a professional or advanced level of Spanish and English
- You have Knowledge of automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Docker) - plus-
- You know Postman, Swagger knowledge - plus-
- You have BDD Knowledge - plus -
- You have an ISTQB certification - plus -
- You will be joining an exciting start-up disrupting a fast-growing industry.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment where every change affects the experience of (soon to be millions) online learners
- You will be shaping the vision of the company from day one
- You will be working directly with the founding team, and you will be critical in shaping the roadmap of a product that aspires to become the superhighway of online education
- Compensation to be determined based on the candidate's experience
- Quarterly budget for learning and development across all the ed-tech space
- Opportunity to build a career in an international start-up
- The position will start remotely, but there will be opportunities to relocate the successful candidate to Paris HQ upon business needs.