What You Will Bring to the Team
- Help your team grow the technical and non-technical skills they need to ship better products.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the UX process over time and optimize the documentation and delivery of our artifacts to ensure the best cross-functional collaboration possible.
- Own the creation and management of high-level design timelines.
- Decide on the best approach for the needs of every project and understand a strict process is not always possible to follow.
- Rapid sketching and wireframing with collaborative feedback from cross-functional project leads to ensure business goals are met and technical constraints are considered.
- Creation of information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies to your project team.
- Contribute to evolving our user-first, agile design methodology with new ideas, best practices, and other learnings from various user experience groups and resources.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team as designs are implemented to ensure products meet our usability standards before they go out to users.
- Work closely with the UX team to ensure design consistency and efficiency.
- Lead user research to validate your design hypothesis and solutions via interviews, usability tests, and data.
- Communicate frequently with your product/project team to explain design decisions, present user workflows, and have a strong understanding of user needs.
Are you a fit?
- +6 years of experience building digital software or applications in a UX designer role.
- Have deep technical expertise in one or more of our of UX Design career-specific skills:
- Information Architecture
- Content Design
- User Research
- Interaction Design
- Interface Design
- Product Design
- Background in UX Design with related education, whether it be course certifications or a degree.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international teams and clients.
- The ability to work with pre-existing design patterns and assets for new features, balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc.
- The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced products with different project teams at a time.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions — we live by the motto “measure twice, cut once.”
Vinculacion directa a termino indefinido
Beneficios Legales y Extralegales