UX Designer Senior
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: we are a human resources consultancy focused on recruiting the best digital talent.
We are currently looking for a senior UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for one of our clients, an insurance industry leader company.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Experience creating UI elements (buttons, menus, components, etc.) based on established design guidelines.
- Able to create macro and micro interactions working under design systems.
- Strong knowledge of design software (preferred Figma, Sketch, Adobe suite, Zeplin, etc.).
- Experience with native and hybrid mobile applications.
- Experience conducting some testing methodology.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development