👋 Bonjour !
Multiplica Talent est un cabinet de conseil en recrutement spécialisé dans les métiers digitaux. Notre mission est simple : créer des histoires d'amour qui durent.
Pour cela, nos équipes sont constituées d'experts. Ainsi, notre connaissance des métiers nous permet de créer des échanges constructifs avec nos talents.
👉 Some words about your futur job :
Our client is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion and the leader in circularity in fashion. They are global: Headquarters are in Paris and they have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
The product team is expanding and needs experienced designers. The production ambitions for 2022 and the next years are thrilling.
They are going to revolutionize e-commerce and sustainable fashion.
You will be part of our Product Design group in a creative and a collaborative environment dedicated to design and user experience within the Product team. Your role will be to utilize research and leverage empathy in order to prioritize product decisions, inform business strategy, guide design and influence the overall user experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate directly with quantitative UX researchers and product designers within the product design group and more generally with the rest of the product team (product managers, data, engineering)
- Responsible for designing and conducting user research and identifying the best method based on research goals and resources
- Responsible for planning, recruiting and moderating research for both generative and evaluative research.
- Leverage user interviews, surveys, user testing sessions, focus groups, A/B Testing, benchmarking and other qualitative research activities to deepen our understanding of the users
- Analyze and summarize all the material gathered during research into impactful and actionable user insights and recommendations.
- Responsible for analyzing and triangulating qualitative and quantitative data in order to generate strategic and tactical insights along with actionable recommendations that drive product design improvements and business innovation.
- Work with our quantitative UX researchers and marketing teams (consumer insights) to create a holistic understanding of the user behaviors through qualitative and quantitative data
- Be an evangelist of how user research can elevate our product design approach through qualitative user insights
- Create compelling presentations of research results to communicate internally
- You have experience in a research role in fast-paced environments at a creative agency or consumer-focused company
- You have a broad knowledge of qualitative research methods as well as a range of research tools and platforms
- You are used to leverage product screens (prototypes or existing apps) as a support for research and testing and know how to dive into UX questions
- You are familiar with UX design and understand how you work impacts design choices
- You have a true interest for style and fashion to better empathize with our users
- You are fluent in English, the working language, and have no problem conducting interviews with users from around the world
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris or in our Berlin office
- A flexible remote work policy (from full-time in the office to 50% remote)
- French lessons if you want to learn or upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Holidays: 35 days off
- And…If you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation!