UX Researcher Senior
Multiplica Talent is a recruitment consultancy specializing in digital jobs. Our mission is simple: to create love stories that last.
To achieve this, our teams are made up of experts. Our knowledge of the business allows us to create constructive exchanges with our talents.
👉 A few words about your future position
Our Client is a leader in circularity in fashion.
You will be part of our Product Design group in a creative and a collaborative environment dedicated to design and user experience within the Product team. Your role will be to design the best experience for our worldwide Community members across our IOS, Android applications and responsive website.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate directly with qualitative user researchers, product designers within the product design group and more generally with the rest of the product team (product managers, data, engineering)
- Run exploratory analysis that allows the team to generate new hypothesis and identify new opportunities (Google Analytics, ContentSquare, Snowflake, Tableau)
- Responsible for user behavior tracking that enables experimentation, testing and performance improvements in the product
- Apply data analysis to provide actionable insights to influence design decisions
- Defines the data set and metrics that will be used to evaluate the success of new functionality
- Work with qualitative user researchers to create a holistic -qualitative and quantitative- understanding of user behaviors
- Applies and fosters the best practices for data analytics
- Creates reports & dashboards for communicating insights with stakeholders
- Ensure the proper definition and augmentation of KPIs
- Works closely with the data team to implement and align the tracking structure inside of our application.
- 5+ years of hands-on UX research
- You have worked on behavioral metrics, leveraging tools such as Google analytics or Contentsquare
- You have worked in creative environments (creative agency, product design groups, …) and enjoy collaborating with designers
- You are curious about user behaviors and you love that data can tell stories
- You can take a design question and autonomously find an answer to it by leveraging existing metrics and KPIs
- You know how to track, organize and analyse data in Google Analytics and other tools
- You know SQL and can create queries in Snowflake
- You can create reports in Tableau, or are curious to learn.
- You have experience with reporting your findings in a visual manner (MS Excel, Keynote/MS Powerpoint)
- E-commerce and retail experience would be a big plus
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate design decisions
- Experience in prototyping and user testing is appreciated
- You are fluent in English
- Willing to relocate to Paris
- If you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family !
- French lessons if you want to learn or upgrade your level
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- Conferences, meetups to learn more & share more
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes, etc.
- Holidays: 35 days off
- The salary will adapt to your experiences and needs